Through the support of FEMA and NYS Department of Ag and Markets, CCE's across the state have been provided with quantities of face coverings and hand sanitizer for free distribution to county farms. The following plan will be implemented beginning Tuesday, May 12th and ending Thursday, May 28th.
• Schedule is as follows:
Monday: 8AM – noon (5/18, No distribution on 5/25 due to Memorial Day holiday)
Tuesday: 3PM – 7PM (5/12, 5/19, 5/26)
Wednesday: 8AM – noon (5/13, 5/20, 5/27)
Thursday: 3PM – 7PM (5/14, 5/21, 5/28)
Friday: 8AM – noon (5/15, 5/22)
• Location: CCE MC front drive parking area located at 100 Eaton Street in Morrisville, NY
• Process: One person per farm should be designated for pickup. The designee will arrive– wearing face covering and gloves - at 100 Eaton Street in Morrisville where they will work with a CCE staff member to complete a reporting form and receive materials. Verification of Madison County farm status (through completion of a reporting form including phone number and address) will be collected for tracking purposes as required by FEMA. Reporting forms will be provided to each designee at point of pickup. Nomination forms will also be provided for the Madison County COVID-19 Farmer Support packages.
• Face coverings are required to be worn by all. CDC guidance for COVID-19 procedures will be adhered to.
• Minimum amount distributed: Each producer is anticipated to receive at least two 1- gallon hand sanitizers with pump, as well as 3 cloth masks per farm worker. Additional quantities provided based on size and scope of farm operations. A second round of distribution may be available later in the year.
• Open to: Producers (ANY type of farm), roadside farm stands, CSA’s, farmers markets, farm breweries, equine facilities, etc.
We look forward to seeing our farmers during pickup!
For questions, please email Dr. Karin Bump at email@example.com
100 Eaton St.
Morrisville, NY 13408
Last updated May 18, 2020